Temporary Fence Brief Introduction
Temporary fencing is an alternative to its permanent counterpart when a fence is required on an interim basis when needed for storage, public safety or security, crowd control, or theft deterrence. It is also known as construction hoarding when used at construction sites. Other uses for temporary fencing include venue division at large events and public restriction on industrial construction sites, when guardrails are often used.
|Horizontal Wire Dia.
||vertical Wire Dia.
||Welded mesh Hole Size
||Chain link mesh hole
|Surface treatment:i.Hot-dipped galvanized wire and tube welded 2.pvC coated aftergalvanized wire and tube welded
1. sports stadium
2. business and industry
3. factories and workshops
4. public buildings
• Quickly and easy installation and removable
• Cost effective
• Different options on color according to the using environment
Australia Temporary Fence process
1. Panel and plastic feet all packing with the pallet (steel pallet)
2. Panel bulk and the plastic feet packing with pallet
3. Clips packing in the carton box