Designed to offer a low-level physical perimeter security on a budget, the name actually refers to any rigid mesh panel that has the identifiable V Profile to it.
Normally manufactured from a single wire, electronically welded to the rear at the horizontal and vertical joints. It tends to have apertures of 200mm by 50mm.
Our product feature looks at the various V Mesh Security Fencing in the market place and discusses the different features and aspects of them and how you can pick the right one when you are specifying your next fencing project.
The 4 on 5
So, let us start at the bottom of the ladder.
4 on 5 actually refers to the thickness of the vertical wire over the horizontal wire. This actually only has to be 4.5mm for the horizontal with a 3.75mm wire on the vertical. The additional is made up of the galvanizeding and powder coating.
Clip fixed to the post for ease of install.
• Cheapest fencing option due to reduced steel in the manufacturer of the vertical wires.
• Suitable for areas where low level security is required such as rural locations where only land demarcation is required.
• Due to the thinner vertical wires, less force is required to break the welds and wires.
• Longevity greatly reduced from daily impact.
• Unsuitable for high footfall areas such as schools and colleges.
• Clips are easier to attack and remove panel for access.
• Ease of scaling due to 200mm by 50mm mesh apertures.
Contact Person: Mrs. Lisa