3D Curved Garden Fence V Mesh Security Fencing
Designed to offer a low-level physical perimeter security on a budget, the name actually refers to any rigid mesh panel that has the identifiable V Profile to it.
Normally manufactured from a single wire, electronically welded to the rear at the horizontal and vertical joints. It tends to have apertures of 200mm by 50mm.
Our product feature looks at the various V Mesh Security Fencing in the market place and discusses the different features and aspects of them and how you can pick the right one when you are specifying your next fencing project.
The 4 on 5
So, let us start at the bottom of the ladder.
4 on 5 actually refers to the thickness of the vertical wire over the horizontal wire. This actually only has to be 4.5mm for the horizontal with a 3.75mm wire on the vertical. The additional is made up of the galvanizeding and powder coating.
Clip fixed to the post for ease of install.
• Cheapest fencing option due to reduced steel in the manufacturer of the vertical wires.
• Suitable for areas where low level security is required such as rural locations where only land demarcation is required.
• Due to the thinner vertical wires, less force is required to break the welds and wires.
• Longevity greatly reduced from daily impact.
• Unsuitable for high footfall areas such as schools and colleges.
• Clips are easier to attack and remove panel for access.
• Ease of scaling due to 200mm by 50mm mesh apertures.
The 5 on 5
Taking a step up the ladder brings us to the 5 on 5. As the name suggests this version of V Mesh Fencing has 5mm wires both vertically and horizontally.
Offering a more robust panel than the weaker 4 on 5 and significantly more so than the 4 on 4 panels. This version is again manufactured to be galvanised and powder coated.
As standard these fencing systems are normally fixed with a clip system. Although some systems such as the Exempla employ a full-length clamp bar.
• More robust panel due to equal 5mm wires on the horizontal and verticals
• Suitable for a host of projects where low level security is required or internal demarcation
• Clip fixed systems are easier to attack than clamp bar ones
• 200mm by 50mm Mesh Apertures make it easier to climb than other systems
• Variable Mesh
Moving towards the top of the ladder of V Mesh we have the special systems. These tend to either be a 5 on 5 or a 6 on 6 panel.
One of the things that separates them from the others is the reduced mesh aperture and fixing details.
1.Reduced mesh apertures to prevent scaling
2.Thicker wires make a more robust panel system
3.Prevention against cutting
4.Can be used in a wealth of projects where high footfall is present. Such as schools, colleges and universities.
5.Offers a higher level of protection
6.Increased steel in manufacturing means higher cost than standard V Mesh systems
V Mesh Security Fencing Specification
Line wire x
|Hole Size||Panel Length||Panel Height||Bending No.||Common Color||Surface treatment|
1.Hot-dipped galvanized after black wire welded
2.PVC coated after galvanized wire welded
3.PE coated after galvanized wire welded
V Mesh Security Fencing Application
Specifications Of the Sqaure Post
|Post view||Size||Thickness||Panel height||Base post||Normal post||Surface treatment|
1.Black tube Hot-dipped galvanized
2.Galvanized tube PVC coated
|Contact Person :||Lisa|