Hot Dip Galvanized Welded Or Woven Chain Link Types Farm Fence Gate
Farm Fence Gate
Farm fence gate is using for farm place as the gate. so we called it Farm fence gate. it have three types structure : wire filled farm gate and pipe filled farm gate . the last one is the chain link mesh farm gate. they all have the same surface is hot dip galvanized and then painted sliver paint.
Farm Gate match cattle panels for cattle and other livestock. Ideal for use where portable cattle yards are required. Panels fit together easily using a drop pin through the lugs located on each post of the panel.with welded top caps and foot plates, water and dust proof welded lugs for easy connection. Thelugs are welded for all four sides, very durable and safe.
|Type||Surface treatment||Hole size mm||Wire dia. mm||Brace||Frame pipe mm||Height mm||Width mm|
|Wire flld farm gate||Hot dip galvanized paint||200*100 200*110 250*100||4.0 5.0 6.0||1 brace 2 brace N Type I type||25*2.0 32*1.5 32*2.0 48*2.0||900-1800||1160 (4ft) 1460 (5ft) 1770 (6ft) 2070 (7ft) 2380 (8ft) 2980(10ft) 3580(12ft) 4180(14ft) 4780(16ft)|
|Pipe flled farm gate||Hot dip galvanized after welded||5/6/7 horizontalpipe||32mm OD 42mm OD|
|Chain link mesh farm gate||Galvanized+powder coating||50*50 75*75||2.0 2.5 3.0|
1. For animals feeds
2. Farm places
- “Tough Enough for Cattle, Safe Enough for Horses,” these are our number one selling cattle panels.
- Popular among horse and cattle owners alike, these panels designed for use in crowding applications.
- These panels feature a single piece vertical stays that are fitted through drilled rails to provide additional strength and structural integrity.
- Chain connectors allow for quick, tight connections between panels and gates. They also offer increased versatility for connecting to panels over uneven ground and allow for easy connection to existing structures.
- J-legs increase the ease of portability and help prevent panels from sinking into wet or boggy ground.
- The “Fishhooks” on the top of the panel help strengthen the corners and help prevent leg traps between panels.
The surface can do there types :1) hot dip galvanized after welded the zinc coating can reach 400g/m2 2) pre-galvanized wire and tube welded,zinc coating can reach 40-60g/m2
Purchase the raw material tube--Zn/Ai coating test--cutting--welding panel--painted the sliver paint or hot dip galvanized--packing--Loading
1. Panel all packing with the pallet (steel pallet or wooden pallet)
2. Clips packing in the carton box
Quality Control Process
1. Raw material test the Zn/Ai
2. Semi-finished product test the size and quality
3. Finished Product’s Test the surface adhesive force (usually the post surface test )
4. Finished Product’s installation
Our products offer 10 YEARS GUARANTEE.
Product customization services
We can customize products according to your requirements, including design and drawing.
Our after-sales service start immediately after signing the contract.
1.No matter FOB or CIF the price term is we would try our best to find a lowest freight cost for customers' reference.
2.The third-party inspection always gets real and true data from us and we will send production photos to customers if there is no inspection from the third-party.
3.Do our best to help customer arrange the shipment and customs clearance.
4.Installation, maintenance and repair instructions with full information.