Hinge Joint farm fencing is available in light and medium mild wire, as well as light and heavy high tensile options. Hinge joint netting comes in various mesh sizes and patterns to suit specific applications.
Benefits of Mild Steel Hinge Joint
1. Cost effective - conventional. durable fencing solution.
2. Flexibility - hinge design and mild steel make it easier to work and install
3. Suitable for permanent livestock fencing - sheep, cattle and pigs, dogs etc.
4. Tension curves between the vertical wires aid climatic change, tension and stock pressure.
5. ECO friendly- 100% recyclable.
Benefits of high tensile hinge joint
1. Spring like properties – flexible under stock pressure, resistant to stretching
2. Stronger – fewer intermediates posts are required due to the strength of the wire
3. Suitable for permanent livestock fencing – sheep, cattle and pigs, deer, dogs etc.
4. Tension curves between the vertical wires aid climatic change, tensioning and stock pressure
5. Various patterns available – such as specialised applications such as lamb friendly netting using 22cm vertical